The protection of your personal data is very important to us and we do it in accordance with the principles set out in the Polish law, including the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal Data Administrator and Contact Information:
The administrator of your personal information is:
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AI SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in 50-345, at Liskkego 7/IIB Street, entered into the register of entrepreneurs by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number: 0000838542, Tax Identification Number: 8982257318, Business Identification Number: 385951719, share capital: PLN 10000.
We have appointed a personal data protection officer in the person of: Karol Bocheński.
In all matters concerning data processing, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Scope of personal data processed:
We process the data provided by you upon creating an account or ordering our Services. We also process data collected during your activity on our website (subpages visited, time of visit, your clicks, use of the Services including purchase history), information about your terminal device or browser, including its location.
We always inform you which personal data are required (e.g. by marking them with an asterisk (*)) and what consequences will arise if you do not provide such data – this situation may, e.g., result in the impossibility of (fully) fulfilling your requests.
The personal data that we collect and process can be broadly divided into the following categories:
- Identification Data: e-mail address, password, Facebook ID.
- Contact Data: i.e. data we use to contact you in order to share information about our Services or promotions: phone number, e-mail address.
- Billing Data: i.e. the data we use to provide you with the ordered, paid Service: your company name, address, name of company representative, registration data, billing address, payment data.
- Device Information: information that we use to improve the provision of our Services: IP address, your activity on our website (pages visited, time of visit, clicks, purchase history).
Purposes of personal data processing
We process personal data for lawful purposes and only if:
1. you have given your consent to the processing of data;
2. the processing is necessary for the provision of our Services;
3. the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation incumbent on us;
4. the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties and is not considered to be prejudicial to the data subject, including our interests in developing, evaluating, offering and selling our Services or developing our website.
The purposes of data processed by us are as follows:
1. provision of Services by electronic means – in which case the legal basis for the processing is the necessity of such processing for the performance of an agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
2. handling complaints and after-sales service – in which case the legal basis for the processing is the necessity of such processing for the performance of an agreement (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
3. analysis and statistics of the users’ activities on our website and testing their satisfaction with our Services – in which case the legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting of conducting analyses of your activity on our service;
4. establishing, pursuing or defending against claims – in which case the legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
5. accounting and taxation – in which case the legal basis for the processing is the fulfilment of our legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
6. marketing – in which case the legal basis for the processing is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
How long the data are processed?
If the basis for their processing is your consent:
- until you withdraw your consent to their processing;
If the data is processed for the purpose of providing our Services:
- for the duration of its performance and until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims related thereto (3 years or 6 years), in the case of a 6-year period, it is extended pursuant to Article 118 of the Civil Code to the end of the calendar year in which the 6-year period expires;
If the basis for their processing is a legal obligation on us:
- for the period necessary for us to prove that we have properly complied with our tax or accounting obligations.
Where the basis for their processing is the administrator’s legitimate interest:
- until you make an effective objection.
Disclosure, transfer and sharing of personal data with third parties
Our disclosure and transfer of personal data to external parties is kept to a minimum and subject to the existence of an adequate level of data protection.
We never share your data for marketing purposes, sell or use it to exchange data with other third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose or share personal information with outside parties under the following circumstances:
1. when third parties provide services on our behalf, for example IT support, hosting services, payment processing;
2. such third parties may only process the personal data disclosed, transferred or shared with them on the terms specified by us and pursuant to a written data processing agreement;
3. legal advisors – to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
4. where you have given your prior consent to disclose your personal information to third parties.
If the recipient of your personal data is located in a non-EU/EEA country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection, your personal data will only be transferred to such recipient after we have entered into a written data transfer agreement with them based on standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Some of our data processing activities will be carried out on the basis of your consent. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will cease processing your personal data unless further processing or storage is permitted or required by applicable Polish law. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing prior to its withdrawal. Moreover, withdrawal of consent may result in our inability to meet your expectations.
You may also request that your data be updated or corrected.
When we process personal data by automated means based on your consent or in the course of providing the Services, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and readable format. We may send this copy to you or to another entity that will henceforth process the data. Please note that this only applies to personal data that we have received from you.
You have the right to remove your personal data that we process at any time.
Exceptions include situations where:
1. we are waiting for payment of Services you have ordered;
2. you have ordered our Services, in which case we will retain your personal transaction information for accounting purposes;
3. we suspect that your actions may give rise to claims against you.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data to the extent to which we process it on the basis of a so-called legitimate interest. We will then stop processing your personal data. However, we will not do so if legally your interest or your rights are overruled or there are legal claims against you. In such circumstances, you will be informed.
If you believe that we are processing your personal data inappropriately, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.